Question of the day:
I went to the bank earlier today to handle some business for my mother.
The Relationship Manager was CUTE.
I’m makeup free today, but of course he still had that mouth-wide-open look in his eyes. He made my transactions seamless while making small talk.
1) His bank is in the building where I work.
2) I make it a point never to ask guys out.
3) I came back to my desk and immediately sent him a personal email, thanking him for his services.
4) His response: “It was such a pleasure. Call me if you need anything at all.
5) Ugh! I’ve had freaking gutter brain all day, but I can’t call for that!!!
Readers: What are your thoughts on this situation? What would YOU do?