Oh, and Happy Father’s Day to all the dads!
Aren’t there countless reasons to be happy? I’ll rattle off a few of mine, in no particular order.
- I have a team who supports me day in and day out (my three children, all of whom I have close and nurturing relationships with).
- I’m in a relationship with an exceptional man who loves me.
- My life path is clearly unfolding beneath my feet and the evidence of all I want to manifest is becoming more and more visible. (I tell my daughter I like to acknowledge all the evidence and the perfect timing.)
- More and more travel aspirations are coming to fruition. It isn’t “new” to me, although I chose to make raising a family more of a priority than globetrotting for the better part of my life. (I wrote about that here.)
- I’m 100% sure that the best is yet to come. (Ask, align with what you want, and receive.)
- I’m meeting phenomenal women as of late! I interviewed two of them last week and I’m so excited to share what we talked about! Here’s a clue: relationships. Soon come!
- And again, things are just unfolding for me in such perfect ways.
- I’m healthy! And probably more emotionally grounded than I’ve been in years. All due to internal focus. Sometimes it’s best to keep your mouth shut and work on alignment – because after all, energy trumps words and actions. (Tough to learn for an action-oriented person like myself.)
- I always meet kind people who are willing to share and help me with whatever I’m seeking. Always. No way I could have raised children or evolved in such a way without all the “helpers.” Thank you.
- I’m evolving and expanding in ways that I’m enjoying.
As yall can see, this list can go on and on.
Decide that your happiness is first and foremost and give up the idea that it all depends on what someone else is doing or on how other people make you feel.
In the grand scheme of things, you can choose to make that irrelevant! (Because after all, you’re going to get what you ask for anyway, no? And things that no longer serve you will fall away.)
What are you happy about today?